INVITATION FOR YOUNG PEOPLE WITH PROTESIS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BIONIC FASHION DAY
Jóvenes Contra el Cáncer from Ecuador (JCCE) gathers 192 young people with different cancer diagnosis and 72 warriors who have already passed away, from different hospitals and 23 cities of Ecuador. 95% of are of law economic resources and 65% come from disfuncional families. Jóvenes Contra el Cáncer realize activities and events that help to strengthen and fill with joy the hearts of each one of the warriors. This serves as an inspiration for other young people and those who share with them the joy of living.
The Bionic Fashion Day is one of those important events that aim to:
– Achieve the inclusion in the society of the young oncological patients with prothesis.
– Encourage young people to achieve goals and discover that there are no limits for what they intend. Maximize their self-esteem.
– Raise public awareness about cancer and its consequences to make the society participate in changes necessary to improve the conditions of life of the oncological patients.
Jóvenes Contra el Cáncer from Ecuador has the honor to invite all cancer patients and survivors with prothesis from all over the world to participate in the great event BIONIC FASHION DAY on the 18 of March 2014 at 7:00 pm.
Various distinguished designers from Ecuador and EcuadorModa support this important day of love and joy in which the protagonists and models are young people with prothesis from Ecuador and other countries.
The foundation Jóvenes Contra el Cáncer will cover the cost of transportation within the city, accomodation and meals for the participants.
Requirements for the participants:
– Aged between 14 and 30 years old
– Have a prosthesis of upper or lower limb as a consequence of cancer
– Medical certificate
– Authorization of the legal representative if underage
– Fill in the application form